Birthday Appreciation: I heartily thank you for your presence and for making the day a resounding success- Otunba Gani Adams . - The Drum Online

Breaking

Place Ads Here

Place Your Advert On The Drum Online

Saturday 6 May 2017

Birthday Appreciation: I heartily thank you for your presence and for making the day a resounding success- Otunba Gani Adams .


LETTER OF APPRECIATION

I write to express my profound gratitude for your turning up for my 47th birthday celebration on Sunday, 30th April, 2017.

You really made my day: beautiful gifts, beautiful people, beautiful moments, beautiful toasts and a beautiful day.

I heartily thank you for your presence and for making the day a resounding success.

Yes, the day has passed, the priceless memories will stay in my heart forever.

Thank you very much for coming.

Yours truly,


Otunba (Dr)  Gani Adams,

National Coordinator Oodua People’s Congress (OPC)

Chief Promoter Olokun Festival Foundation (OFF)

Chairman, Gani Adams Foundation (GAF)

Convener, Oodua Progressive Union (OPU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sanwo-Olu at 54: Celebrating A Man On Mission For A Greater Lagos

By Gboyega Akosile A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, t...